- The promoter is: Bird & Bone Designs whose registered office is at Rotherhill Lodge East, Midhurst, West Sussex, GU29 0PA
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Bird & Bone Designs and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook & Instagram
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be at Midnight Sunday 14th February 2021. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, Pandemic, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Bird & Bone Designs by either of Bird & Bone Designs owners: Megan Thompson or Scarlett Thompson.
14. The winner will be notified by DM Facebook or DM on instagram 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered. The item will be posted Royal Mail 2nd Class. Once Posted Bird & Bone Designs can not be held responsible for the loss of of the prize throughout delivery. If the item does for any unfortunate circumstance get lost, Bird and Bone Designs are not required to replace said prize. If the winner requires a more secure method of delivery, they will be required to pay for this before the time of postage in full to Bird & Bone designs.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Bird & Bone Designs also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
24. The entrant must be following @birdandbonedesigns on instagram or Facebook in order to enter.
25. Bir & Bone Designs shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.